Do you have Administration experience within the construction industry? Are you versatile on working individually and as a team player? Are you immediately available? If you've answered yes to all three questions, you sound like the perfect candidate to join this fantastic team on a temporary basis.
Duties of the role:
- Answering all incoming calls
- Inputting data onto Microsoft Word & Excel
- Managing all incoming emails
- Ordering and managing office supplies
- Processing mail merges
- General Administration
Requirements for the position:
- Previous experience within Office Administration
- Be immediately available to start a new position
- Initiative to be able to work individually as well as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
If you are looking for your next Office Administrator role, apply today! If successful, you would start immediately. While working for Office Angels you will receive up to 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) pension and additional benefits such as eye care vouchers, retail discounts and incentives/competitions.
By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond!
Please note that due to the high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job