A residential developer are looking for a site administrator to join their team on a permanent basis in Uxbridge/ Hillingdon. Construction experience is desirable
- Team events (drinks, food, parties)
- Paying between £16 - £20 K
- To work on a range of high end projects
- A friendly team
- Able to drive to the location
- Room for progression
- Answering and screening incoming phone calls to the site office.
- Arranging induction packs, IT connection, phone lines etc for new starters.
- Keeping appropriate registers recording the issue of contract documents.
- Maintaining holiday and training charts
- Arranging couriers and postage as required.
- Communicating with security to arrange access for visitors.
- Managing visitors to the front desk.
- Providing refreshments at meetings.
- Managing stationery, paper supplies, healthy breakfast, fruit deliveries, photocopy maintenance, IT issues through IT support and other general office management tasks.
- Updating records from site turnstiles to produce attendance reports.
- Managing meeting room bookings.
- Diary management and arranging/booking meeting times for the directors and senior management team.
- Collating, printing and binding reports for meetings.
- Filing/scanning of safety reports, inductions and other documents.
- Management of visitor PPE.
- Assisting commercial team with invoice processing and other administrative tasks.
- Communicating general business messages to site team.
- Management of reception area cleanliness and upkeep through communication with cleaners.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills in MS Office including Outlook, Excel / Word
- The ability to multitask and have high attention to detail
- An understanding of the Construction Industry would be a bonus
If you are looking to join a successful company who looks to help grow their staff members and develop your career then contact or call
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.