I am currently working with a Construction company who are looking for an Administrator for their site based in Watford.
They are ideally looking for someone with a construction background.
- To be an initial point of contact for general enquiries.
- Being a point of contact for Site Managers/operatives for on-site admin requirements.
- Provide administration support to Contracts/Project or Site Managers.
- Maintain and update Site/Site Managers records/documentation and filing
- Collation of new project folders to the system and archiving.
- Set up and maintain CSCS registers.
This is a contract position, running for 12-18 months, so this right candidate should be available to start immediately.
Paying £18,000-£22,000 dependant on experience.
If this is the next role for you, please apply now!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.