This role starts between the 19th- 26th Feb and runs through to the 21st June 2018
We need someone that can be available then and can commit until the end of June.
Provides a comprehensive range of administrative support services to the project team.
- Helps prepare reports and studies of a non-technical or a semi-technical nature, using Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Extracts data from reference material, either semi-technical or non-
technical in scope. Compiles, analyzes, and prepares or helps prepare
information for studies or reports, such as organization planning,
charts, graphs, and work load forecasts.
- Organises material for meetings, presentations, and training sessions.
May operate a variety of audiovisual equipment in the presentation of
programs, orientation, and conferences.
- Helps develop and monitor budget or financial information, such as
comparing past costs with future costs, auditing invoices, and verifying
- Reviews deliverables of assigned staff and monitors quality to check
that all documents conform to established standards and procedures.
May implement records management program. Maintains files of various
- Assists the Document Controller in their duties, performs the duties of the DC when there is no DC.
- Coordinates IT requests for project team.
- Taking, typing up and distribution of minutes. Processes all documentation for new starters, inductions, visitors and site based staff.
- Coordinate training schedules of the site based team and maintains training records and look ahead trackers for training renewals, process requests & makes bookings for training.
- Resolves daily administration problems on the project.
- Establishes office filing procedures in accordance with project procedures Collects and summarises data for department and project metrics.
- Some experience of training and supervising staff.
- Experience of developing and analysing information for studies and reports.
- Experience of planning, prioritising and scheduling work
- Good working knowledge of software applications, creating spreadsheets with mathematical functions, and enhancing presentation reports.