I am recruiting for an award winning organisation in their field who are looking for an experienced Site Administrator to join their busy team based in Glasgow.
This is a temporary role that is expected to last for 3 months.
Ideally you will have experience of working on a construction site to be considered for this role.
- Dealing with incoming calls to the site
- Electronic and paper filing/processing
- Able to take and generate minutes
- Preparation for meetings in advance (teas/coffees, lunches, printing minutes etc)
To be Considered:
- Awareness of H & S mainly for site access and egress
- Great organisational and time management skills
- Time management
- Team worker
- Self motivated
- Competent with Word and Excel
- Must have strong work experience in a customer service role
- Be available immediately
- Excellent telephone manner
If you would like to discuss in more detail, please apply now by submitting your CV or call Denise at the Glasgow office.
Connect with me: https://in/denise-mcgillivray-28b05947
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age