Site Acquisition Specialist - Telecommunications - Remote Work Available
- Generous Company Bonus
- 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday
- Life Assurance
- Private Healthcare
- Pension 5% personal / 5% company
As Acquisition Surveyor, you will work effectively as part of a multi-disciplined team negotiating to achieve the various 'acquisition’ objectives of the project and/or client.
Build effective relationships with key stakeholders, ensuring the acquisition objectives are completed within the timescale and parameters dictated by Clients Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
You will also have the opportunity to work with other disciplines including Planning, Design and Construction to obtain a thorough knowledge of the project to ensure acquisition is contributing to the overall success of the project
Acquisition Surveyor Responsibilities:
- Progressing site instructions for Clients from inception to site completion. Instructions may include new search and acquisition, negotiating upgrades & assignments or decommissioning negotiations with the assistance of other Site Acquisition / Land Acquisition / Property Consultants.
- Negotiating property rights on new and existing agreements including market rentals, additional equipment rights, frequency restrictions, assignments & early termination
- Progressing acquisition or decommission activities in compliance with Client KPI’s
- Providing high-quality, professional acquisition advice to both internal and external stakeholders
- Working closely with other Project Managers, Property Consultants, Project Engineers & other key stakeholders
- Undertaking investigation, prepare & submit reports on suitable sites for client consideration
- Negotiating suitable terms with site provider or their agent, reaching agreement within the client’s (or our internal) parameters & KPIs
- Identifying suitable back up options (if any), should the preferred option not proceed
- Co-ordinating & attend Multi-site visits (MSVs) with both internal & external stakeholders
- Timely & accurate recording of information on internal and client databases
- Preparing high-quality, accurate reports for both internal & external distribution as required
Acquisition Surveyor Requirements:
- Previous experience as a Site Acquisition / Land Acquisition / Property Consultant
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal & written
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to complete deals to the satisfaction of all parties
- Sound conflict resolution skills & ability to overcome grievances
- Ability to analyse data/information, interpret & report on results or findings
- Strong commercial awareness & business acumen
- Flexible & professional approach to work
- A qualification in in Estate Management, Land Surveying or a related discipline (desirable)
- Experience in acquiring land (desirable)
- Understanding of the Telecommunications industry desirable (not essential)
- Self-motivated, confident & organised
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain professional relationships with all relevant stakeholders
- Ability to handle heavy workload & competing priorities whilst meeting performance expectations
- Have a full driving licence and be able to attend site visits, client meetings
Acquisition Surveyor / Land Acquisition
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'