This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Based in their Spalding site, reporting to the regional Senior Finance Manager, this fast paced, challenging and rewarding role will involve:
• Preparation of part of the Weekly Factory Accounts, taking figure for presentation to Senior Management
• Manage system inventory, ensuring all billing is completed and advise despatch teams on discrepancies.
• Analyse yield information, stock control
• Manage, monitor and challenge the site Project Management Review process.
• Period end accruals/prepayments for the site.
• General ledger monitoring and cost challenging.
• Monitoring distribution costs and maintaining close relations with the admin team.
• Monitoring and challenging labour costs with the operations team.
As an essential member of the site finance team, to be considered applicants will -
• Be ACCA/CIMA qualified or equivalent
• Posses excellent communication, analytical and numeracy skills
• Ideally have experience in the manufacturing sector, preferably in the FMCG market but this is not essential
On a personal level you will be able to communicate and develop strong relationships with those at all levels, demonstrate tenacity, challenging but diplomatic
An attractive remuneration and benefits package is available to the successful applicant as well as the opportunity to work for a leading brand.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job