Site Accountant - Manufacturing
Brewster Partners are recruiting a Site Accountant for a subsidiary of a large US owned company
Reporting to the UK Controller, this is an exciting and autonomous finance business partnering role where you will have responsibility for implementing the financial strategy for the business, managing all aspects of the finance function and develop SAP systems to improve efficiencies.
* Identify and monitor profitability and efficiency through the development of KPI/s and regular reporting
* Create and use monthly KPIs and key financial information to manage the business
* Ownership of profit & loss and balance sheet focusing on margin, operating costs and efficiency
* Develop management information with manufacturing and supply chain to generate meaningful KPIs (yield, cost, labour)
* Proactively seek and implement cost and efficiency saving throughout the business
* Control value of inventory to optimise working capital
* Produce monthly cost centres reports and review to investigate variances
* Manage budgeting and forecasting process
Successful candidates for this role should possess the following attributes:
* Fully Qualified CIMA / ACCA / ACA
* Previous business partnering experience in a manufacturing/production environment
* Able to liaise effectively with multiple stakeholders
* Demonstrate a proactive commercial approach and ability to work autonomously
* Able to work at pace in a fast changing environment
The role will offer the successful candidate a varied and rewarding challenge, and an opportunity to join a fast paced, evolving business. Benefits include Bonus, pension, 25 days holiday.
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpartners.co.ukfor more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
- Finance Business Partner
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'