10-12 month Fixed Term Contract:
Daily / Weekly
- Review bank statement/transactions.
- Perform daily cash flow analysis by reviewing bank receipts and clearings.
- Authorise and initiate recurring wire transfers
- Daily sales and order load report. Reconcile to ERP System
- Generate overdue orders report on customer portal.
- Review invoices for proper approval and documentation and release payments
- Proactively chase outstanding payments to aid cashflow
- AP & AR
- Completion of weekly payroll including payroll year end (P60s, P11Ds) using Sage Payroll
- Management accounts report
- Production of monthly financial accounts with KPIs to strict deadlines
- Consolidate, compile, prepare month-end and review monthly closing data with General Manager.
- Analyse variances and issue statements and reports for head office
- VAT Returns monthly
- Payroll analysis
- Intrastat arrivals return
- Pension reports
- Customer statements
- Analyse and keep current inter-company accounts.
- Create, monitor and publish KPIs.
- Update price models for customers.
- Preparation of statutory year end reporting
- Coordinate the preparation of annual capital and operating budgets
- Corporation Tax
- P11D - Class 1A NI
- Payroll year end reconciliations/filing.
- Sales analysis
- Costing data for projects
- Additions to the price model based on quotes/engineering changes.
- Capital expenditure proposals and their evaluation.
- On line filing of company annual return.
- Payroll Responsibility
- Authorise and initiate recurring wire transfers.
- Establish customer credit limits.
- Prepare and update government reports and requests.
- Review reconciliation of vendor statement for old outstanding items.
- Administer Capital Expenditure guideline for asset procurement and disposition.
- Manage holiday schedule
Qualified Accountant with advanced Excel skills and experience using Sage Payroll.
- Advanced Excel
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accountant