SIT Test Analyst - FTC
Working for a household name in the heart of Liverpool, this is a great opportunity to join a team that are dealing with the latest technologies including DevOps, Microsoft Dynamics365, Web + Mobile Apps, financial systems and Payment Card management systems.
- To plan and execute system tests to assist in the delivery of Quality Applications. This will take the documentation produced (e.g. User Stories) by Business Analysts and translate into test conditions / scripts to enable tests to be executed and bugs to be raised.
- To prioritise tests to ensure bugs are found that would have had the biggest impact on the business or customers if they had not been found.
- To assist in moving from a Waterfall / V-model utilising manual testing into an Agile methodology utilising automation testing.
- To provide System Testing across multiple platform systems including Microsoft Dynamics365, web, Mobile Apps, financial systems and Payment Card Management systems.
- Production of test artefacts including acceptance tests, test cases, tests scenarios and test data
- Provide Test estimates for testing activities.
- To provide system testing of micro services, API’s, Websites, Mobile Apps and 3rd party packages.
- Defect management using DevOps
- Pair with developers and champion the use of collaborative ways of working
- Contribute towards Agile Process including Sprint Planning, retrospectives and Stand Ups
- Production of automated regression test
- Assist with upskilling other testers moving into an Agile methodology in a CI / CD environment utilising DevSecOps
- Providing progress and feedback to Project Managers and Test Manager
SIT Test Analyst - FTC
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'