This is a Full-time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Evidence of relevant professional development, both clinically, managerially, preferably evidenced by certification RN with valid NMC Registration.
- Experienced in acute nursing care.
- Registered Nurse Level 1 / Diploma / BSc in Nursing Studies.
- Up-to-date knowledge in area of practice.
- Awareness of NMC Code of Accountability.
- Mentor-ship qualification
- Clinical team management experience.
- Strong postgraduate experience.
Duties of this role include:
- Lead the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
- Lead the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
- Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical / technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
- Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient.
- Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients, demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
Salary and Benefits:
Competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
Staff Pension Scheme
25 days holiday per annum
Please contact me at or if you have any enquiries.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job