Sister / Charge Nurse(Band 6) - Ventilator Unit
Salary: £32,115 - £42,358 pa
A Leading Neuro-Disability Rehabilitation Hospital, one of the oldest independent hospital, recently awarded a "Good" rating by the CQC and in the report noted many areas of excellence in care, responsiveness, management and leadership is currently looking for a Charge Nurse for their Ventilator Unit.
The Hospital's multi-disciplinary team made up of a specialist consultant, nursing staff and an array of therapists, cares for people with complex needs on both a short-term or longer-stay basis.
The service is supported by a specialist consultant from the Lane Fox Unit, the largest complex home ventilation and weaning centre in England. An outreach specialist nurse is also available for all patients with tracheostomies.
This is a busy unit which offers huge scope for a nurse looking to take the next step in their career.
We are looking for a nurse leader who can support a Ward Manager to help build a confident, high quality and caring team who are experts in their field. You will be responsible for championing and guiding a diverse range of nursing and health care assistant staff whilst working alongside other multi-disciplinary colleagues.
Successful applicants will have:
* proven interpersonal skills and a demonstrable ability to handle complex communications
* demonstrable experience of leadership; management and multi-disciplinary team working
* experience of managing complex workloads and competing priorities
* Golden Hello (Financial Support for Relocation costs)
* Free on-site parking
* Generous staff pension scheme
* Season ticket loan
* Childcare vouchers
* Occupational health service which includes a range of wellbeing services
* Access to on site staff accommodation
* Option to join a health insurance scheme administered by HSF at preferential rates.
* DSE/eyesight tests and cover
* Cycle to work scheme
* Great work-life balance
* Subsidised canteen
* Virgin Health Discounts and onsite Yoga
* Opportunity to undertake the Putney Nurse Programme which entails training of "Management of Patients who have Highly Complex Neurological Disorders Programme"
Interested Applicants Please Contact Andy Villalba: Tel -
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job