Sister/ Charge Nurse - ACU
Salary up to £39,000
Our client has an outstanding reputation for private healthcare and is actively looking for a Sister/Charge nurse to join their Ambulatory Care Unit who is able to display professional , technical leadership, operational management and clinical expertise to the Ambulatory Care team .
The successful applicant will be reporting to the Matron of Clinical Operations.
Duties will include, but is not exhaustive of:
- Providing clinical, professional and visible management of the team within the department to deliver high quality patient centred care against the ACU activity and development plans
- Responsible for the safe day to day running of the team to deliver scheduled activity and efficiencies, collaborating closely with Clinical Leads, providing cross cover and deputising for the Theatre Manager as required
- Responsible for delivering excellent governance, ensuring team members are legally compliant and adhering to all regulatory Care Quality Commission (CQC) requirements and clinical standards
- To provide specialist Endoscopy and excellent clinical knowledge and support to the Theatre Manager and Matron/Clinical Operations Manager, including support for planning activity and improvements to pre-procedure care
- To ensure service provision is delivered in line with cost efficiency adhering to budgetary controls, planned activity and regulatory compliance
- To ensure all patient areas and the ACU environment is safe, fit for purpose and effectively maintained
- To act as a role model for staff and patient advocate, ensuring a positive patient experience for all
- To maintain own clinical competency
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in endoscopy and will be able to evidence their ability to successfully manage an endoscopy unit and its staff. They will demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills and will evidence a strong patient-centered approach. The successful candidate will also have strong planning and prioritising skills and will be well organised.
For more information and or to apply please call Jenna O'Rourke on and or email
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job