SIPP/SSAS Administrator - Excellent Opportunity
Birmingham - up to £32,000 + Excellent Package
Leading Financial Services Company
A leading Financial Services company are currently looking for a SIPP/SSAS Administrator to join their busy Birmingham office. Working on a portfolio basis you will take responsibility for:
- Maintaining relationships
- Setting up of new arrangements
- Process all scheme changes
- Perform all scheme calculations
- Liaise with clients and providers accordingly
- Ensure that all administration is completed to a very high standard.
You will need to:
- Have previous Pension experience
- Have previous SIPP/SSAS experience
- Be highly organised
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to work to strict deadlines
The successful candidate will have previous SIPP/SSAS Administration experience and will be looking for the next step in their career. You will need to be organised, hardworking and be able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines. In return you will be offered the opportunity to develop and progress your career.
For more information please contact Chloe Girdler.
- Financial Services
- Pension Administration