BW are an independent UK consultancy dealing in risk, pensions, investment and insurance with over 1,200 employees spread across 8 offices. Our core business is the provision of services to trustees of UK occupational pension schemes such as DB, DC, CARE and cash balance.
The SIPP business area provides administration and trusteeship services to self-invested personal pension arrangements for members, both advised and non-advised.
We are looking for an experiecedSIPP Client Manager to oversee and look after a portfolio of clients. This is a full-time, permanent position.Responsibilities
Client Managers are responsible for ensuring that regulatory and legislative requirements are met, and all clients are treated fairly. Tasks will include:
- Interacting with clients and IFAs as well as the wider SIPP administrative team who are key to your success in delivery
- Carrying-out all activities in relation to those clients except where it is more efficient to pass on to a Client Administrator
- Attending client meetings when required - virtually or face-to-face
- Ensuring all invoices are prepared and settled in a timely manner and that time is recorded correctly
Managing daily work flow in relation to the given group of clients and understand likely future work flows in coming months
Identifying risk and excalating where appropriate
- Support the SIPP proposition both proactively and reactively, to manage client expectations to ensure you retain them as well as looking for new business potential
As a minimum, Maths and English in any of the following qualifications:
- GCSE grade 5 / C or above
- Scottish Intermediate 2 certificates grade A to C
- Scottish Standard Grades (credit Level) grade 1 to 2
- Scottish National 5 certificates grade A to C
Experience of working in a SIPP or SSAS role is essential as is working in a client-facing role
Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Pension Schemes
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'