Barnett Waddingham is an award-winning, partner-led business which prides itself in providing straightforward and well communicated pensions advice. Our past growth has been significant and is set to continue. The first BWSIPP product was launched in 1999 to offer the full range of self-invested pension products and sits alongside our SSAS product. We aim to continue this growth by recruiting people who share in Barnett Waddingham’s values.
We are now seeking a SIPP Client Manager to join our successful Glasgow team, which has expanded from a small team to a team of around 16.
What we're really proud of:
1) Our SIPP people - focussed, well-trained and providing a tailored customer approach
2) Investors in Customers : Silver Rating 2017
2) AKG Financial Strength Rating 'B' - demonstrating continued commitment to our SIPP business
3) Moneyfacts 4-Star rating 2017
This role reports to the SIPP Team Leader.
The purpose of this role is to oversee all client work for a given group of SIPP clients, to ensure a high level of service is delivered at the most effective cost whilst ensuring regulatory and legislative requirements are met, and all clients are treated fairly.
- To be accountable for a given group of clients (these may cover SIPP clients and/or SSAS clients) to ensure that their needs are fully understood, service is delivered within any agreed service levels, priorities and quality standards.
- You'll be dealing with SIPP property investment administration so it would be useful to have experience in this.
- To attend client meetings when required.
- To ensure all invoices are prepared and settled in a timely manner and to ensure time is recorded correctly and managed in such a way that adds value for money to clients as well as working to minimise your non billable time.
- To carry out all activities in relation to those clients except where it is more efficient to pass on to a Client Administrator or Support staff.
- To manage daily work flow in relation to the given group of clients and understand likely future work flows in coming months.
- To identify risk and raise awareness with your Team Leader of the underlying causes.
- To support the SIPP proposition both proactively and reactively, to manage client expectations to ensure you retain them as well as looking for new business potential.
- To continually look for more effective or efficient ways of working and recommend to your Team Leader any improvement projects that will enhance service and increase productivity.
- Where appropriate provide constructive feedback for others in order to improve their understanding, knowledge, support and development so they are motivated to deliver.
- To provide management statistics to the Team Leader for a given group of clients when required.
Experience and qualifications
- Expertise in SIPP preferably within the property side - at least a few years' experience as we'll need you to hit the ground running.
- A minimum of Grade C at GCSE level in English and Maths.
- Working in a team environment, the ability to work hard and have a positive approach to your own development and to work as part of a Team is essential.
- Excellent communication skills with a focus on delivering a high quality and tailed customer service.
- A strong understanding of Microsoft Office programmes is required.
What we offer:
Opportunities to progress - we're growing and taking on new business across the firm every day and encourage our staff to apply to vacancies.
- Study support - after successful completion of your probationary period, we're happy to consider applications for study support to help you achieve a professional qualification that will enable you to develop personally and provide a higher quality service to the firm and our clients. Our support comes in the form of financial, study leave and study support.
- Work-life balance - we're committed to encouraging our staff to achieve the work-life balance that they desire - well-being is a vital part of this and something we promote.
- Benefits package: we offer a competitive benefits package, which we think gives you the freedom to select those benefits most suited to your life style.
- Pension Schemes
- Personal Pensions
- Property Management
- Self-Invested Personal Pension
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job