Reed's client has a fantastic opportunity for a SIPP Administrator to join the SIPP/SSAS team, within their successful consultancy.
Highly experienced SIPP and SSAS administrator required to join this specialist team. You will need to demonstrate a proven career gained within a niche operate and able to demonstrate highly technical SIPP and SSAS expertise across the full product lifecycle.
This is a fantastic new position and the successful candidate will be responsible for:
• SIPP and SSAS administration
• Assisting the consultants in providing a quality service to clients
• Communicating with, and maintaining excellent internal and external relationships with clients, IFAs, product providers, solicitors and payroll providers
• Liaising with HMRC, the FCA, The Pensions Regulator and other organisations
• Dealing with client and third party administrative queries
You will be/have:
• Experienced in the Pensions industry
• SIPP and SASS administration experience (independent trustee background)
• Experience in dealing with HMRC re approval and reporting procedures
• Full servicing of SIPP and SSAS from establishment to retirement/wind up
• Strong IT skills, Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Systems Profile – Delta’s SIPP-Pro, SSAS-Pro and DMM
Bank of Scotland Isite and Corporate online Banking Systems
This is a fantastic opportunity with a competitive salary package on offer.
For further information on this role, please call Lynn Wilson on 0141 241 4700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business