Meraki Talent are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading investments company in Edinburgh, this is a tremendous opportunity for someone who has knowledge of SIPP and is looking to get into Financial Services.
Responsibilities of the SIPP Administrator:
- Dealing with incoming requests received from advisors viamail and administering these requests on client SIPP accounts.
- Liaising with clients and advisors viamail, telephone and email correspondence about their requests and accounts.
- Processing changes on the system/client account ensuring high levels of accuracy.
- Working through allocated case loadand prioritising this on a dailybasis to support the team with achieving efficiencies
- Supporting wider business and teams with any day to day queries with regards to SIPP accounts.
- Supporting the SeniorSIPP administrators with anyother ad hoc requests.
- Ensuring company policies and procedures are adhered to in line with companyand regulatory standards and escalating issues where necessary.
Experience of the SIPP administrator:
- Experience of SIPP processing is beneficial
- Experience of LTA calculations is beneficial
- Experience of working with pensions is essential
- Working within a client facing role within Financial Services is essential
Sarah Hutchinson wants: SIPP, financial services, pensions
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"