NJR are currently working with a market leading Wealth Management consultancy, Our Client has built up and maintained an excellent reputation within the market and now due to a result of their ongoing growth and success now has an excellent opportunity for a SIPP Administrator to join their team.
This is truly an excellent opportunity to work for a forward thinking Practice, who inspires and motivates their staff to succeed and work to their best potential and encourages career progression. You will be rewarded with a market leading salary and an excellent benefits package.
Working closely with the SIPP Team Leader you will be monitoring the SIPP bank accounts to ensure that funds are invested when necessary and that sufficient cash is retained to pay fees, adviser remuneration and income payments, Process new investments and ensure that they are approved and permitted investments; whilst providing a quality service to both clients and their advisers working within agreed Key Performance Indicators and to internal service standards.
- Ensure that all relevant work received is recorded in the SIPP~Pro Worklog using the appropriate task types.
- Process contributions and transfers into existing SIPPs;
- Arrange surrenders of investments where appropriate;
- Undertake property and land purchases and sales in accordance with internal procedures and guidelines;
- Ensure that rent reviews, lease expiries and insurance renewals are deal with in a timely manner;
- Calculate and pay retirement and death benefits;
- Process annuity purchases and transfers out;
- Prepare SIPP asset valuations;
- Monitor rent and loan repayments ensuring that any arrears are reported to the Team Leader;
- Adherence to internal existing business procedures:
- Ensure that SIPP~Pro records are up to date and accurate and that use of functionality is maximised as far as possible;
- Work with other members of the SIPP Administration team to achieve departmental goals and objectives;
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience working a SIPP Administrator - preferably within Wealth Management practice. You will have excellent understanding of Microsoft systems Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint as well as having solid communication skills and the ability to multi-task.
Our Client is looking for a self starter, proactive individual, who has the passion and drive to succeed in a fast paced, professional environment.
For more information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR7228