Meraki Talent are recruiting for an award-winning Saving and Investments company who are currently seeking experienced SIPP Administrators to join their team in Edinburgh.
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a firm who are experiencing an exciting period of growth and change. The extremely competitive package directly reflects the firms’ efforts to reward hard work and exceptional performance.
- Dealing directly with requests from advisors and administering requests on SIPP accounts
- Point of contact for clients and advisors for any issues or queries surrounding requests and accounts
- Responsible for handling a daily allocated workload and supporting the team where applicable
- Processing any changes on the system
- Supporting Senior members of the team with any ad hoc tasks
- Background in SIPP administration is favourable
- Previous experience of crystallisation process and LTA calculations would be beneficial
- Strong understanding of Microsoft office programs
If have a client centric approach, and are looking for your 'next big move’ then please apply today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job