SIPP Account Manager
Leicester - £28,000 + Package.
A leading local Financial Services Group who have an established SIPP & SSAS Team are looking to recruit an experienced Account Manager to manage a portfolio of HNW Clients. As an award-winning company who have been recognised as a leading company to work for, they offer excellent career prospects, an opportunity to work in a varied role and a strong package.
Specifics of the role will include -
- Manage the administration function of a portfolio of SIPP Clients. Set up new arrangements, process transfers, claims and produce statements.
- Perform all calculations including maximum income withdrawals, borrowing, contributions and retirement benefits.
- Oversee property purchase, sales and borrowing, providing guidance where required.
- Maintain client accounts, including details of drawdowns, renewals, changes to records and tax reclaims.
- Support advisors with the production of suitability reports, client meeting presentation material and overall client management.
- Liaise with third parties as and when required, providing detailed information and reports for accounting, tax and compliance purposes.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to work in a well-rounded role, with plenty of autonomy and responsibility. The company pride themselves on providing the highest services levels, bespoke solutions and developing long term relationships.
To apply for the position, you must have a technical understanding of SIPP Administration and have the communication and interpersonal skills required to work in such a role. It’s important you enjoy communicating with different people, are highly organised and enjoy working in a team environment.
For more information, please contact Richard Garbett
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'