Quantitative Data Analyst (Modelling, Excel, etc Operational Research)
inro £45,000 - £65,000+ DoE & Benefits
Home Based / All UK locations (London HQ)
Are you looking to use your mathematical and quantitative analytical problem solving abilities in a truly altruistic organisation?
To gain the professional and personal satisfaction of knowing that your endeavours will result in patients’ lives and experience being improved?
Working in partnership with a UK leading professional services organisation, we are extremely keen to hear from Analysts and Modellers with the follow attributes and skill:
- Educationally strong with academic achievement in a numerical, mathematical, analytical subject - ideally beyond BSc level. Operational Research centered studies would be particularly advantageous, for example: predictive analytics, simulation, forecasting, optimisation etc.
- Solid and extensive MS Excel modelling ability - able to create robust mathematical models and work with existing ones to improve them
- Able to tell the story behind the data in an easily understandable format and with the aid of exciting data visuals (Tableau, Power BI etc. would be ideal)
- Experience of our NHS or other Health & Wellbeing centered operations that can, ideally, span the UK population: (i.e. health data, health economics)
- Experience of Workforce demand and capacity modelling within a Healthcare setting (private or public) would be of particular interest.
What you can expect in return:
- The prospect of working with an extraordinary health care and social care focused Consultancy, who has grown exponentially and who also has an excellent reputation, numerous project successes with repeat business and an engaging, caring and stimulating company culture and atmosphere, as attested to by those we have introduced to this organisation previously.
- To be able to use the very latest developments in Analytics, Data Science and Operational Research to provide exceptional data insights to your own clients & projects through the power of statistical and mathematical analysis.
- Openings are extremely well suited to individuals who are keen to make a real difference to patient outcomes across health, mental and social care - with the wellbeing of the individual being of paramount importance to everything you do.
UK Wide opportunities: open to applicants based across the UK, the HQ is London, however clients are national. You can expect to be predominantly based at home, with travel to client sites and sometimes to the London office when needed but only where safety allows
- Analytical Modelling
- Simulation Software
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'