SIMS School Administrator
Are you an experienced School Administrator looking for a new opportunity for September?
Do you thrive in an education setting and want to take the next step in your career?
I am currently recruiting for schools based in the Lancaster region.
- Handling face to face and telephone enquiries from parents, external agencies and members of the public.
- Overseeing external access to the building from visitors.
- Assisting teachers and SLT with data entry on pupil records and SIMS.
- Collecting money for lunch and school trips as required.
- Photocopying, filing, opening post and general administrative support.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Exciting settings to work in.
- Variety of primary and secondary settings to widen your experience.
- Development opportunities.
- Good working knowledge of SIMS.
- A minimum of 3 months working in an educational setting.
- An enthusiastic attitude towards working with children.
- Patient, fun and caring attitude.
- The ability to work with high levels of confidentiality and discretion.
- High attention to detail.
- Effective planning and organising skills.
- Skilled in identifying problems and brainstorming potential solutions.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Comfortable working independently and collaboratively.
- Passionate about connecting with teachers and students.
- High School
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references. Randstad are committed to the safety of children in our schools.
Randstad Education is an approved partner of LASBM and we are proud to support a diverse range of schools across Lancashire.
If this job or location is not appropriate for you, we would still like to hear from you regarding your relevant experience as we may have other roles which could better suit your skill set.
Are you interested in this role and wish to apply?
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity!
Call Holly Oldham on or email
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'