SIMS School Administrator / Receptionist - Wandsworth
We are working in partnership with an outstanding secondary school in the London borough of Wandsworth. This is an exciting opportunity for a confident, friendly and professional individual to join a fantastic school as an administrator.
As a school administrator, you will be an integral part of the education and support of the children. You will be required to work alongside the office manager and carry out daily administrative tasks. This will include liaising with parents, governors and visitors and offering a high standard of secretarial support to management and teachers. Therefore, working with discretion and confidentiality are imperative.
You must have at least 12 months experience of working within administration or an educational establishment, knowledge of the School Information Management System (SIMS), good organisational and communication skills. You will need to demonstrate the following:
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- The ability to meet deadlines, manage work load and maintain and build relationships.
- Good team working skills
- Experience using SIMS
- Fully understand and be aware of safeguarding and child protection in relation to the Children's Act 2004 and Working Together.
The school has excellent resources and is a great place to work. The school prides itself on high achievement and ambition and has an excellent reputation within the community and amongst students and staff. The senior staff and teachers are friendly and professional. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic, friendly and thriving teaching environment.
- Enthusiastic and flexible
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Excellent ICT skills and the ability to use Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proven success in an administrative role
- Current DBS
To apply for this position please send your CV ASAP to Lucy at ASQ Education or alternatively contact her on
We are currently working on numerous vacancies, so if this position is not quite for you, please send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.
- "School Administrator " "Primary school" "West london" "Admin" "Wandsworth"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'