Position: Signage Estimator
Location: Redditch, West Midlands
Salary: £28,000-£33,000 (Flexibility to increase dependent on experience)
Our client is one of the industries market leaders when it comes to the delivery of full turnkey solutions in the signage and graphics sector. They provide services that include design, production, installation and maintenance for a range of local and nationwide businesses.
Due to business growth they are now looking to add an experienced Estimator who has strong experience within the Signage industry.
They are looking for an experienced Estimator to join their growing team. Signage experience would be preferred, but a wider manufacturing background would be beneficial.
Your day to day tasks would be to:
- Prepare cost budgets and cost estimates for new contracts
- Keep existing contracts up to date, including making amendments, providing new cost estimates, and maintaining communication with the client
- Adhere to company standards and guidelines when analysing and providing estimations; focus on maximising profit and customer satisfaction, while minimising any potential risks to the company
- Prepare detailed, well-written proposals for each client, adhering to client guidelines while offering competitive and comprehensive cost estimates, and including supplementary documentation
- Maintain relationships with existing clients keeping a sales-minded attitude, and seek out and build relationships with new clients
- Work with contracts manager and design team to help with development, innovation, and creativity on client projects
- Balance multiple proposals and estimations at once, ensuring each reaches the client by the deadline
- Liaise with other company departments to maintain business development and continuously innovate new profitable outcomes
If the above roles sounds of interest, send through your most up to date CV top one of the team immediately.