Signage Account Manager
Signage Account Manager
We’re looking for a signage Account Manager for our signage manufacturing client based in the Essex area. You will already have gained 3-4 years experience within a signage company or team and be used to managing your clients briefs across a range of different projects.
Here you’ll be working on some exciting stuff. You’ll be experienced working on normal everyday signage as well as some less common more innovative and imaginative projects too. At this company there’ll be plenty of opportunity to get involved, gain more experience and develop your career within the signage industry.
If you’re looking for new and exciting challenges, and want to work with likeminded people, then you’re just what we’re looking for! Get your CV up to date and get it in!
You’ll need these key disciplines
- Great Communicator - written and spoken!
- Knowledge of signage or a large format print environment.
- Well presented
- An understanding of the creative process
- Know how to deal with your client
- Ability to generate your own design and pricing proposals.
- Large format Print and Signage Project management abilities
- Experience with all the current industry software packages
- A real team spirited individual
- Keen to build industry knowledge, trends, new and noteworthy etc.
Here your day will consist of the following:
- Working with your colleagues, creating new and innovative signage solutions
- Team meetings, discussions around ideas and processes.
- Being an integral part of the project and account management process
- Help to come up with new and innovative ideas.
- Able to create presentation, pricing and proposal documents.
- Being generally happy and having the odd laugh always helps!
So, what’s so good about this job.
You’ll love the buzz; You’ll love the people and you’ll love the clients! These guys really love what they do and they’re very good at it. They create some fantastic work for some great clients. Come be part of a company that’s got real ambition and a client list that proves it.
And how do you know if you’re the right candidate?
Well, you’ll know! If you live eat sleep and breath signage and design for signage projects then you’ll love working for this company. If you have worked on different and interesting projects and have a good solid commercial account management experience gained in a sign company or large format print then you’ll no doubt get an opportunity to come in for a chat. What’s important is that your experience is relevant and you’re a good cultural fit.
Time to apply, here’s what we’ll need from you.
Please forward your CV quoting the job reference through the apply function on this site. Please include details about current salary and benefits along with notice period and availability for interview.
This position is commutable from Chelmsford, Colchester, Ipswich, Braintree, Felixstowe, Woodbridge, Sudbury, Braintree and Manningtree.
- Account Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"