Proactive Personnel are recruiting for and experienced Sign Maker to join our established client based in Burntwood.
The right candidate should have the ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy & displaying a professional attitude to join their established sign & printing business.
The Job Role:
- All round experience, with large format digital print finishing background, to play an important role in our print and finishing departments. Attention to detail and organisational skills are critical.
- A flexible approach is essential - as a service provider they always work to our client’s demands. You will be expected to have a 'can -do attitude' as the role is all encompassing.
- Willingness to work occasional unsociable hours, overtime including weekends.
- To succeed with our client you need to be hard working, flexible, self-motivated and be able to fit in with the busy team.
- For the right candidate, the opportunity exists to develop the role in this rapidly expanding company.
Experience / Requirements:
- Mounting/lamination on roll to roll laminator - essential
- CAD vinyl plotter operation and finishing - advantage
- Vehicle graphics & Wrapping - advantage
- Own transport - advantage.
For more information please contact Josh at Proactive Personnel Ltd, Cannock. Alternatively, apply here today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job