As per client request, you will ideally have the following qualities:
• Demonstrate an understanding of working with children with a learning disability, Autism, e.g. social or emotional.
• Experience of working in a social care environment
• Experience of supporting children with a learning Disability / Autism
• Supporting with personal care
• An understanding of working in a person centred way
• Understanding of the need to respect and maintain confidentiality.
DESPERATELY SEEKING KNOWLEDGE OF SIGN LANGUAGE!
The role involves you supporting with life skills and semi independence living.
To support with activities and respite which can be fun and beneficial for all parties involved. Current support workers thoroughly enjoy this aspect of the role.
Numerous roles available.
Contact the office on 0114 2754466 or apply online.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job