Graduate PLC Software Engineer required for our client, a well-established manufacturer that operates within a range of industries such as packaging and conveying systems. They are currently looking to appoint a Graduate PLC Software Engineer / Junior PLC Software Engineer that has some experience with writing and developing PLC software, ideally with Siemens.
The office is based in Warrington, but given the nature of their work they have clients across the UK, the Graduate PLC Software Engineer will be required occasionally to travel to sites for assisting with commissioning or to discuss project requirements.
Graduate PLC Software Engineer Position Overview
- Assist with control system software design and implementation mainly using Siemens S7 & TIA Portal.
- Assist with the commissioning and fault finding of electrical systems.
Graduate PLC Software Engineer Position Requirements
- Degree qualified in Software Engineering
- Understanding of PLC Programming
- Understanding of Siemens technology and TIA Portal
- Based in a commutable distance of Warrington
- Full UK Driving Licence
Graduate PLC Software Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £22,000 - £25,000
- 25 days holiday per year plus statutory bank holidays.
- 40 hour working week.
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'