SIDELOADER FORKLIFT DRIVER
A fantastic opportunity has risen for a Side Loader to join our client who is a growing manufacturing company based near Hull. You will be reporting directly to the Production Supervisor.
THE PACKAGE & BENEFITS
- Working permanent rotating day shift (Monday to Friday) 6.00am-2.00pm and 2.00pm - 10.00pm
- Free onsite parking
- Pay £9.34 per hour + shift allowance
- Plenty of overtime available
THE ROLE & DUTIES
As a Side Loader, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- You will be required to carry out general shop floor activities as designated by your Line Manager.
- Keeping clear written records of products (Tallying / QA checks)
- Maintaining general cleanliness of the factory environment at all times
- Carry out duties as designated by your Line Manager using a Side Loader Fork Lift truck.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS ROLE UNLESS YOU ARE AN EXPERIENCED SIDE LOADER DRIVER.
- MUST have previous Side Loader experience
- MUST have a Side Loader FLT License
- Due to the location you must have your own transport
If you would like to apply for this role please forward your CV preferably in Microsoft Word format to us including your full postal address and contact telephone numbers.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'