Side Loader Forklift Driver – Maldon – VR/18521
Our client, a timber merchant in Maldon, Essex, is looking to take on a Side Loader Forklift Driver on a Temp to Perm basis.
Pay rate depending on experience + attendance bonus
Duties will include:
- Picking orders - requires calculating the timber length, width and volume using the metric system according to the customer’s needs.
- Using a handheld device called an ‘Autocube’ to work out the above.
- Serving customers.
- Loading / unloading vehicles and stock rotation using a Side loader forklift.
Skills / Experience required:
- Physically fit and flexible in their approach to work.
- Side loader Forklift licence is essential.
- Punctual and reliable - absences will cause a great impact on the business and their work load.
- Suitable candidates must have their own transport due to the location of the client and shift times.
Working hours are 2 set shifts which change on a 2 week rotation. 6am to 2.30pm and 10.30am to 7pm.
If you are looking for a new position and have the relevant skills, send your CV to Red Recruit Local now.
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy that specialise in industries including jobs such as HGV Delivery Drivers, Forklift Drivers, Warehouse Operatives and Picker Packers. We provide an expert consultative, ‘project managed’ approach, which recognises the unique skills and talents of every candidate.
Due to the current large volume of applicants for roles, unfortunately if you have not received a response within five working days, your application has been unsuccessful.