Shuttering Joiner required for rest of week in Darlington
- 39 hours per week minimum
- £15 phr - We can pay umbrella, CIS or PAYE
Please apply if you:
- are confident in all aspects of shuttering, the client has requested that applicants have recent & previous work as a shuttering joiner
- have a valid CSCS card
- All PPE including Hi Viz, Hard Hat, Boots & Glasses
- Candidates must be able to provide 2 working references relating to this role
Please apply online or call Rachel on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job