Shuttering Carpenter - Bath
CSCS Shuttering Carpenter required for residential job in Bath - Call to be put forward
Your new company
You will be working for a south west based building company who have won a package for a new build residential development in Bath. The Team are looking for experienced and qualified shuttering carpenters to assist them with completing plywood form work. Valued at 5M the project is expected to last a duration of 12 months. This is a great opportunity for someone to join their team and potentially become a permanent member, could this be you?
Your new role
- Helping with the retainer wall and then supporting with the concrete frame work build
- You will be working with a gang of shuttering carpenters
- installing traditional shuttering systems and various form work systems
- other form work duties required for the job
What you'll need to succeed
- For this job you will be required to have a valid CSCS skilled card
- You must have the basic tools required for this job.
- You must also be reliable, punctual, hardworking and maintain a professional attitude to all tasks.
- Full PPE is also required for this Job.
What you'll get in return
- Monday - Friday guaranteed work
- Weekly pay into your bank account
- Strong references after successful completion of contract
- Building relationship with local client for continuous work
- Opportunity to go permanent
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'