- Generating sales and quotes for potential sales and inputting them onto the system
- Greeting all customers with a warm welcome and have a friendly approach at all times.
- The candidate to have excellent knowledge of the products and services we offer.
- Have a passion for providing excellent customer service at all times.
- Be a team player and be able to communicate well with colleagues.
- The ability to resolve all customer questions and queries within a timely manner.
- General upkeep and maintaining of the showroom.
- Previous experience in furniture sales
- Must be sales driven
- Willing to go the extra mile for customers.
- Have great organisation and time keeping skills.
- Excellent listening and communications skills both written and verbal.
Hours: Monday - Saturday - Working across 5 days.
Salary: £17,000 + £4,000
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will forward your CV to them so they can consider whether or not your application is suitable for this vacancy. By submitting your CV to us, you are giving your consent to us to use your details for this express purpose.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to every unsuccessful applicant, therefore if you do not hear from us within 10 days of your application please be aware that in this instance the Client has chosen not to pursue your application for this position.
Kingsgate Recruitment do not discriminate on grounds of Disability, Race, Age, Gender, Creed or Sexual Orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation