Showroom Sales Manager - Luxury Fabrics & Home Accessories
This is a hugely exciting opportunity for a design-led Sales Executive to join a leading, global purveyor of luxury textiles for interiors. The company sources the finest fibres worldwide to create exquisite linen, wool paisley, silk, cashmere and velvet for their fabric and home accessory collections which are launched each year.
As the Showroom based Bespoke Sales Executive you will be responsible for designing and project managing all of the company's custom made (Bespoke) Services.
These services include bespoke handmade curtain design consultation, upholstery, special embroidery, and all textile accessory design and making.
The successful candidate will be highly presentable, results and target-driven, very organised, personable and charismatic, with a passion for creative design and a track record from within a high-end luxury residential sales & bespoke design environment.
Speed, accuracy, good understanding of sourcing, curtain design and/or making, upholstery and high level of customer service is essential.
This is a growing area of the business therefore, there are opportunities of business development to expand their bespoke services.
This role will be based in the company's Belgravia Showroom, with the occasional visit to the Chelsea Harbour Showroom.
Responsibilities will include:-
Full understanding of the company's collection, design, manufacture, maintenance and customisation etc.
• Assisting visiting customers in the Showroom with their bespoke projects.
• Taking client brief, organising further site visits, liaising with workrooms to explore design possibilities and developing schemes.
• Excellent presentation skills using mood boards, visuals, sketches and CAD Drawings.
• Producing all quotes in a timely manner to ensure accuracy in terms of pricing, profitability, product specification, lead times, and installation sign off.
• Ensure projects are delivered on time, to spec and budget. Ensure initial mark-up is achieved from costing to installation.
• Develop long lasting relationships based on trust, service and respect with clients & suppliers.
• Work closely with showroom, field sales teams and other company specialists.
• Provide outstanding service levels to all internal and external stakeholders.
• Plan and agree budgets and targets for a new business strategy and deliver accordingly.
• Creating and maintaining a sales pipeline.
Requirements for this role include:-
Related qualification and experience in Interior Design dealing with furniture specification, curtain and upholstery projects.
• At least 3 years of experience in high-end Residential Design in London.
• Good knowledge of fabrics, furnishings, spatially aware with an eye for colour and detail.
• Strong, personal, relevant contacts and relationships especially with the Trade, HNW clients and other relevant routes to market.
• Excellent project management skills.
• Proactive, innovative and able to work under pressure.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, reflecting and outstanding customer service mentality.
• Great empathetic presentation and negotiating skills.
• Must be a true team player; be able to rely on and be relied upon.
• Strong administration, reporting and processing capabilities.
• Must be flexible, able to use own initiative and enjoy working as part of the team.
• Desire to work in an ambitious and creative environment.
• Highly organised and conscientious.
• Very high standards of personal presentation.
• Fluent in English with excellent written and oral skills.
• Competent MS Office skills
• Full UK Drivers Licence is essential.
The normal working hours are 9am to 6pm, with requirements to work late when necessary eg events. The Showroom will be open on Saturdays, so the role will involve working 2 Saturdays per month on average (always 2 days off per week).
Full product training will be provided, including visits to the company's mills in Europe.
As this role is available now, please apply immediately if you have the relevant skills and experience as detailed above.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'