We are currently recruiting for a Kitchen and Bathroom Showroom Sales Consultant for an established Showroom in Manchester. The exciting opportunity will predominantly focus on Bathroom Designs bit experience of Kitchen Designs would be an advantage. We want someone who can make an impact in a successful retail showroom, provide an outstanding service to customers and design bathrooms that exceed customer's expectations.
We want to speak to Kitchen/Bedroom/Bathroom Designers who are able to design bespoke kitchens and bathrooms for customers. This role is ideal for a Showroom Sales Consultant with a background as a Bathroom Sales Designer to join an established brand and develop their career in a high-end flagship showroom in Greater Manchester. You will be designing premium rooms for customers and must be able to work in a consultative and professional manner at all times. Working as apart of a team, you will be able to offer an outstanding service to customers- you will be naturally inquisitive and look for the opportunity to fully explore the needs of your customer.
The Opportunity as a Showroom Sales Consultant - Bathroom Designer
- Provide an outstanding 121 service to retail customers
- Engage with customers from the initial enquiry through to the delivery of the product
- Design kitchens for customers; bring a vision to life in a face to face capacity
- Utilise other products in store to increase sales
- Provide guidance and advice on the latest products and designs
- Offer a consultative service to customers
- Provide any technical information as required
- Close customers effectively after providing quotes
- Visit customers in their home for consultations and measurements
- Project management
- Achieve sales and service targets at all times
What our client can offer a Showroom Sales Consultant:
- Competitive basic salary up to £21,000
- A realistic earning potential in excess of £25k
- Training on all systems, products and processes
- Positive working environment
- Autonomy to manage your day and diary
If you are working in a Kitchen Designer or Bedroom Designer or Bathroom Designer position and are seeking a new role then we are keen to hear from you. We want to speak to designers who have a positive attitude, a hunger to succeed and the desire to earn money and bonuses! Our client will offer a competitive basic salary and a fantastic bonus structure.