EXCLUSIVE ROLE at Premium BRAND Harrogate company. Our client is seeking an experienced and driven sales person to work as a brand ambassador joining the small sales team within their luxurious showroom.
DUTIES AND REMIT OF THE ROLE:
Achieve sales budgets as discussed and agreed with the Sales Development Manager
• To develop business relationships with key target groups to ensure premium position in market place
• To bring a proactive approach to the sales process by reactivating past clients, searching out new project opportunities and establishing capabilities within marketplace
• Co-ordinating with existing showroom sales team in Harrogate by passing on new sales leads to achieve maximum efficiency, appropriate tendering and quote methodology and ensuring the brand is always represented appropriately to increase conversion rates.
• Assist the Sales Development Manager develop a full knowledge of development opportunities in the market to include luxury residential, premium contract and specialist projects
• To drive project introductions to the appropriate showroom sales teams depending on the geographic locations of the client and showroom capability.
• Use weekly and monthly KPI’s to assess and develop personal sales performance.
• To raise the standards of customer service in line with their approach to selling and exceed client expectations. This includes personal appearance, levels of hospitality given, and supporting other team members
• Work closely with the Customer Service team based in Harrogate to ensure customer needs are met, and offer constructive ideas for improvement.
• To answer sales enquiries received by web, email, telephone or showroom in the same day they were received, and then manage through to order.
• To work with the Head of Marketing and the Sales Development Manager in Harrogate to co-ordinate showroom events for key clients.
• To provide feedback to the Sales Development Manager regarding product needs, client requests and business tools required to grow sales
• To represent and attend Exhibitions and trade events on behalf of the company as required.
• To seek out new opportunities in associated markets to offer products and services to third party customers
• To ensure all company presentations, letters and emails are in line with the Brand Guidelines.
• A strong commitment to developing exceptional product knowledge, and apply it successfully - 6 month training programme to support this
• Occasional customer visits
• Input sample/brochure orders reporting on conversion rates
You will be a smart, friendly, professional sales person with a good sense of humour. Commercially aware and driven to succeed, you will be a pure brand ambassador!
A background in design/technical flair would be great but, not essential.
Excellent earning potential for the right candidate! Email your CV TODAY!!
- Brand Management
- Company Presentations
- Past Clients
- Target Marketing