Working as part of a sales team alongside the Assistant Manager and the Showroom Manager, the Showroom Sales Advisor is responsible for;
• Assisting in the day-to-day sales operations
• Providing an outstanding, professional shopping experience to all customers
• Making sales both face to face and over the telephone in-line with your quarterly KPI’s/Targets.
• Delivering world class customer service and ensure that customers have a great shopping experience
• Supporting us in our ‘crazy goal’ of being recommended by everyone.
• Greeting all customers and give advice and guidance on product selection
• You will also be responsible for dealing with customer complaints with the support of your management team and answer queries from customers both in store and over the phone.
It’s not essential that the Showroom Sales Advisor has Bathroom retail experience but you should have a comprehensive understanding of your area of sales i.e. Retail, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Home Accessories etc. You will achieve in-store and phone KPI’s/Targets by up-selling and cross selling. Your helpful and polite manner and your excellent product knowledge will really help here. It is also essential that you are of smart appearance, articulate, confident, friendly and engaging.
In return for your hard work and commitment we offer;
• Opportunities to progress and map out a career within a rapidly expanding company
• Potential to earn great commission on sales when hitting targets
• 28 days holiday, including bank holidays
• New year bonus for no sick days/100% attendance
• Childcare vouchers
• Staff discount on our products
• Contributory pension scheme
• Employee of the month scheme
• Employee referral scheme
• Free on site parking
If you are interested in the Showroom Sales Advisor vacancy, please apply by submitting a copy of your CV with an accompanying covering letter detailing your relevant skills and experience.
Please note: We may close this vacancy early if we receive the required number of applicants.