Prestigious custom manufacturing and design company seeks a passionate, motivated, professional Showroom/Outside Sales Representative for our London showroom.
- Research, establish but most importantly cultivate client relationships through outreach, meetings, conducting client presentations as well as attending industry events.
- Guide architects and designers towards appropriate specification needed for conditions.
- Develop thorough product knowledge and become an expert on how product is manufactured, maintained and what our customization options are.
- Drafting estimates and proposals using proprietary software.
- Negotiate effectively to close jobs.
- Meet and exceed individual yearly sales goals.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Local Industry contacts.
- Knowledge of or interest in interior design and/or architecture.
- Committed, disciplined and proven track record in sales driven role.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills. Thought process should be organized and one should be able to communicate clearly with clients and employees.
- An experienced multi-tasker who can manage a wide variety of tasks with the ability to shift focus based on changing priorities.
- Flexible and highly adaptive to meet client needs. Will be responsible for meeting tight deadlines, attending last minute client meetings, and working outside of scheduled hours as needed.
- Diplomatic and positive. Will need to interact with multiple departments within the company and with contractors, architects, interior designers and homeowners. Will need to instill confidence with our clients and maintain a positive attitude in a fast paced environment.
- Professional, yet personable and friendly demeanor.
- Graceful under pressure.
If you are passionate about design and enjoy interacting with clients and design professionals, please send your CV and Salary Requirements.
- Client Meetings
- Communication Skills
- Sales Representative