Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm, however this role will require flexibility due to the evening events programme
Salary Competitive, depending on experience
A new, exciting opportunity to join a leading, international bathroom manufacturer, We are looking for an experienced showroom manager who will manage the running of our showroom in Clerkenwell - essentially, you will be the "go to person" for the showroom. If you are not currently a Showroom Manager, but have extensive experience in this area, this might be a great next step in your career.
This will be a varied role, at times you will be working independently and other times, getting involved in the events as part of the marketing team. An essential part of the role will be to better understand the needs of the showroom visitors specifically architects and designers and be able to guide product choice. The showroom space will also be used for events and exhibitions and the management of these events will also come under the remit of the role.
As the Showroom Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day management of the premises, ensuring that the space is always presented to the highest standard. You will also be responsible for managing the visitors to the showroom and communicating with the marketing, specifications, contract sales and teams. A significant part of the role will be to manage the events and exhibition programme.
You will report to the Marketing Manager and assist them and the Specifications Manager with collating information about visitors as well as taking basic information from new walk-in clients.
- Welcoming visitors to the showroom and start to build a relationship with clients, ensuring a professional and friendly welcome is always received
- Managing the showroom diary and appointment process for the specifications and sales team
- Updating the CRM system with relevant client information and daily activity
- Managing the events programme including all associated logistics
- Managing the showroom displays to ensure they are presented to the highest standard and fulfil basic health and safety regulations
- Undertaking daily key holder responsibilities and basic facilities management when required, e.g. calling out maintenance people
The ideal candidate will have:
- Marketing qualification or similar
- Excellent customer service skills and outstanding time management and organisation skills are essential
- The ability to plan and map timelines, and hit agreed deadlines
- The confidence to start up face to face conversations with customers in the showroom, being able to engage and be a brilliant communicator, being able to present to groups of people would be advantageous
- The ability to write clear, concise emails
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and hands on - this is a busy, fast-paced company
- A team player - someone who is always happy to help, is not afraid to get their hands dirty and has a genuine interest in meeting people
- Strong event management skills. You must be able to create, and project manage multiple events happening simultaneously using your leadership, communication and organisation skills
- Experience of using your own initiative and anticipating future needs
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of products (with a focus on Excel, PowerPoint and Word) and can complete accurate data mining from the various customer databases. You should also have experience of creating PowerPoint presentations
Global CTS Limited
No terminology used in this job description is intended to discriminate against a person’s age, race, religion, gender, marital status, colour, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate is only assessed on their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job described above. In submitting your CV to Global CTS Ltd via email, social media, our website (general submission or vacancy application) or to a Global CTS vacancy via a jobs board you imply consent for Global CTS to process your personal data for the purposes of considering your suitability for vacancies and provision of work-finding services. We will never pass on your CV/details without receiving prior permission from yourself.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'