Our client is a long standing retailer of high quality tiling products. A new position has opened to join their company as a Showroom Manager. Your role will be both the effective running of the showroom and driving sales of their new product range. The company is looking for either a person with a proven track record in sales and excellent customer service skills or someone who is early in their career, is ambitious, driven and keen to progress. The ideal candidate will have an interest in either interior design or architecture, however, this is not essential.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Guide customers through the product range
- Build relationships with customers and clients
- Provide advice to customers
- Give sales aftercare
- Driving sales to the new product range
- Further develop the showroom and drive it forward
- Previous experience within a sales based role is desirable, however, candidates with passion and ambition to drive the company forward will also be considered
- Proven track record providing a high level of customer service
- Experience using Microsoft Office packages including word, excel.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a creative and driven sales person to take ownership of the showroom and drive it forward. The role offers a competitive basic salary along with a bonus. There is also an opportunity for the right person to work directly with the board of Directors.
Keywords: showroom manager, sales manager, graduate sales, sales, sales advisor, interior design, graduate jobs, Wellington jobs, Devon jobs, permanent jobs,
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'