On Behalf of our client, a manufacturing company specialised in the creation of high-end designer furniture In Job UK & Ireland is looking for an
The Showroom Manager reports directly to the UK Country Manager and The Showroom Manager is accountable for managing the Showrooms P&L, leading growth and constant improvement of the Showroom in London, achieving sales, profit and service goals while developing new business opportunities through the A&D network.
- Manage Showroom P&L with a specific focus on discounts, margins, sales and store performance reporting.
- Identify and develop business opportunities and sales through the A&D network.
- Develop new business relationships.
- In coordination with the UK Country Manager and with respect to the budget, define marketing activities through CRM programs with shopper trial and loyalty programs, co-marketing initiatives and web-based communications.
- Maintain and update KPIs report and client contact database.
- Provide excellent client services & sales results.
- Manage assortment and lay-out planning.
- Support and attend all business events and activities.
- Optimize Showroom performance.
- Organize Showroom events to increase sales
- Inspire and motivate staff to exceed sales and service goals.
- Implement training programs focused on sales experience improvement, high standard of client service and product knowledge.
- Assure maintenance of Showroom is perfectly taken care of.
- Plan showroom staff coverage schedule.
- Bachelor’s degree (Architecture/Design preferred).
- At least 5-7 years’ experience in Showroom management position within the Furniture Industry
- Proved experience in build and maintain A&D business partnerships
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Proven Sales history in high-end design sales.
- Interior design savvy.
- Excellent leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills-verbal and written.
- Organizational & problem solving skills.
- Excellent customer relations skills.
- Ability to manage time and prioritize work.
- Proactive approach to achieving the goals.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Base pay: between 45-55K per annum
- Pension scheme
- Private Healthcare.
In Job UK & Ireland is an equal opportunity employer
- Interior Design
- Loyalty Programs
- P&L Reporting
- Floor Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job