Showroom Manager & Senior Kitchen Design Consultant
Competitive Negotiable Salary DOE
Excellent Commission and Bonus structure
Due to substantial growth in our client’s current operations, we are looking for an experienced and passionate Kitchen Design Consultant and Manager to lead and drive their development plans initially in their Cornwall showroom.
As Showrooom Manager you will have overall control of a fast-growing yet established kitchen retail business and its operations and will be part of the group’s Senior Management Team, reporting directly to the Managing Director.
You will be tasked with development and management of an established team of designers, along with oversight of Contract sales including nurturing their successful relationships with some of the Region’s biggest Developers and Contractors.
This is an exciting time for our client and for those interested in a career with them; you will be involved in the launch of some fantastic new brands in the area along with complete redevelopment of the current showroom.
In return our client can offer….
- A competitive basic salary with great commission and bonus structure
- Large and dynamic team to work within
- The position would form part of the senior management team of a group which has real tangible aspirations of growth across the South West
- Potential of personal development within the group with possible share options for the right individual
- A well-backed secure company
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be required to….
- Take ownership and responsibility for delivering excellent customer service and showroom (personal and team) sales targets on a quarterly basis.
- Manage all onsite showroom employees and support their development and training and ensure each member of the team conforms to expectations in the execution and delivery of their duties.
- Undertake regular team and individual reviews and annual performance appraisals.
- Uphold our client’s values with employees and customers and protect the brand.
- Ensure the showroom and personal work areas are organised and tidy at all times.
Skills, Capabilities (personal traits) & Knowledge
The candidate will be….
- An experienced people manager, leader and motivator, committed to the development and growth of the team and team members.
- Experienced in working and managing in a sales driven environment and delivering team and individual sales targets.
- A confident communicator with the ability to engage, question and listen.
- Able to develop strong customer relationships and close sales.
- In possession of well-developed interpersonal skills and strong people awareness.
- Self-aware and willing to learn, develop and improve.
- A team player with a company ethos.
- Tidy and organised, with an eye for detail and the ability to accurately gather and record key points and information.
- Able to process information and use it to inform customer based decisions and designs.
- Confident and able to point out potential issues to customers and make alternative suggestions.
- Passionate and possess a flair for kitchen design (style and functionality).
- Committed and flexible on working hours (evenings and weekends)
- Professional, enthusiastic and possess a strong work ethic.
The candidate will be required to…
- Demonstrate knowledge of performance management, objective setting and review.
- Demonstrate their ability to coach, develop and manage performance issues with employees.
- Know and understand the full functionality of Articad and kitchen design - functionality and aesthetics (a full appreciation of styles, types, trends - other elements, tiles colours etc,)
- Know and be familiar with EQ Software and all key Microsoft applications, Word, Excel etc.
- Possess an appreciation of the technical issues associated with kitchen fitting
If you have the above experience, skills at attributes we would love to hear from you. Please forward your CV with covering letter in the first instance.
- Retail Sales
- Store Management
- Kitchen Cabinets
- Retail management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job