Our client is one of the largest and oldest independent Builders’ Merchants in the east of England with fourteen diverse sites. They are able to meet the needs of the professional builder and decorator, and those of their private customers.
Our client is seeking a motivated person to work in their kitchen & bathroom showroom at their Colchester branch.
The successful applicant will be able to support and inspire the team to ensure that the showroom runs smoothly.
In addition to this we be looking for an individual who has a proven track record of driving sales through exceptional service to their customers every time. You will be required to achieve monthly margin targets and drive commissionable earnings
They also require:
- a high level of personal presentation
- a good understanding of kitchen & bathroom equipment and services
- be comfortable dealing with customers and closing sales
- good communication both internally and externally
- The ability to manage the showroom administration to meet company standards and agreed deadlines.
The hours are Monday - Saturday 8am-5pm (with a day off in the week).
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email
- Customer Service