At Sofa.com we believe that everyone deserves great home furnishings and excellent service from people who are passionate about interiors, so that’s exactly what we provide. With in-house teams from the design development stage right through to our delivery drivers - we can be sure we’re giving our customers a truly unique shopping experience and providing a working environment that inspires and motivates our teams to sell our lovely products.
As the showroom manager, you will be responsible for inspiring the team to achieve a wonderful on-brand shopping experience and to help deliver brand awareness locally. You will be a brand ambassador, always representing sofa.com at the highest level.
You should be an experienced manager, ideally within the interiors industry. You should have a strong business acumen, and be commercially focused and driven to help your team drive sales in the showroom. Having good organisational and delegation skills will allow you to effectively manage your day as well as your team.
You will ensure the smooth day to day running of the showroom by supporting your team in:
- Welcoming every customer so they feel at home and relaxed, whilst encouraging them to spend time in the store and browse our range
- Maintaining our world-class showroom standards and visual merchandising in store
- Processing customer orders as well as writing daily, weekly and monthly reports to distribute to your team and senior management
- Conducting monthly meetings with your team as well as performance reviews with permanent team members
- Regularly assessing competitor activity within the sector and establishing its impact on your showroom’s performance and trading
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a company and brand that is growing and developing, offering some great opportunities to further your skillset and career.
If this role sounds like something that would fit you well, send your CV over to our team along with a brief cover letter explaining why you would be perfect for the job.