We are currently recruiting for a polished, articulate and well presented individual to take on the role of Showroom Host for our Toyota Dealership in Cheltenham.
You will be working: Monday, Friday and Saturday 8:30am - 6:00pm.
At the forefront of our dealerships the Showroom Hosts play an integral part in running a smooth and organised front of house.
Within this position you will be the first port of call for many of our customers and as such it is imperative that you are polite, approachable and most importantly self-motivated to create a brilliant first impression of our business. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Meeting and greeting visitors to the dealership.
• Hosting at events.
• Introducing customers to the relevant staff.
• Ad-hoc dealership support.
It is anticipated that there will be a small number of other administrative duties therefore basic word processing would be desirable, and from time to time you may be required to help out on our reception desk so it is vital to be comfortable speaking with customers both face to face and over the phone.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience in a customer facing role, although if you can demonstrate that you are comfortable with meeting new people on a daily basis and enjoy it then this is not essential.
• A confident and customer-orientated approach to their role.
• A strong desire to provide the best customer service possible for the first impression of our dealership.
In return for your hard work, we’ll support you with coaching & development every step of the way. Also, to reward your commitment you’ll get:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Health & wellbeing benefits
- Group life insurance
- Company car schemes
- Staff discount on car servicing
- Listers Benefits – discounts on retailers, restaurants, cinemas & holidays
- Long service and loyalty incentives
- Staff referral scheme
- In-house, manufacturer & professional qualifications
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'