Our client, a leading car manufacturer are currently looking for a Host to join the business based out of their Edgware Dealership.
As a Host, you will have excellent customer service skills as you will be responsible for meeting and greeting customers. You will be managing various customers at any one time and ensure each customer has a positive experience.
About the role
- Meet and greet customers and introduce yourself as the Host
- Assess when to engage with customers and when to leave them to browse
- Guide visitors to the hub, children’s area and information centre, encouraging them to utilise the facilities available
- Making sure opportunities for sales are followed up by the relevant specialist
- Previous experience in a customer service environment
- Can handle a busy workload and deliver on promises
- Understand the customer journey and deliver the best service possible
- Take great care and pride in your work
- Be confident with customers face to face and over the phone
- Work efficiently under pressure
- Be able to work in a cross functional team
About the company
- Excellent basic salary
- Fun and friendly working environment
- Great progression opportunities
- Forward thinking company
- Competitive benefits package
About our client
Our client is a leading car automotive dealership in the UK specialising in Japanese brands, they currently employ over 500 people across 11 retail dealerships and are looking to expand even further.
If you’re an automotive professional looking for a role with realistic career progression within a business that promotes positive change and development, or someone who is looking to take their first steps in to the industry, then this is the role for you. Apply online now or contact our Recruitment Team to find out more.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"