Global Brand Looking For Part-time Showroom Executive!
Your new company
This company is a leading provider of branded, designed surfacing solutions for commercial and residential customers worldwide. They are the world's largest manufacturer of a material that was invented by the company themselves! This has led this company to be recognised as a global brand.
Your new role
A part-time (25 hours per week, Mon-Fri) position as the Showroom Executive, responsible for:
- Assisting in ensuring the optimal maintenance and use of the showroom space
- Managing the reception and visits of external guests (professionals or other visitors)
- Taking care of operational and administrative requirements
- Opening and closing the showroom on a daily basis
- Ordering of supplies
- Events management
- Oversee the creation and implementation of eye catching and inspiring visual showroom displays.
- Co-ordinate the showroom diary, as well as managing walk in customer visits.
What you'll need to succeed
- Knowledge of, or an interest in, the commercial interiors market is preferred
- Relevant experience
- Friendly personality
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'