My client has won awards for being the number one company to work for in their business sector! This role will be based on the showroom floor, with a welcoming team and will be customer facing in a retail environment.
This is a temporary to permanent role, the temporary assignment is based around customer service and learning about the company, the systems and the products. This role will then develop into a customer facing retail sales role, you will be put through 3 months of details training and start earning commission from a very lucrative bonus scheme!
The right candidate will have the right attitude and work ethic, be willing to learn and motivated to be a successful member of the team.
The hourly rate starts at £9.00 per hour and the hours are 40 hours per week, (£18,720 per annum) you will need to be flexible Mon-Sun working 5 days out of 7, including every weekend. You will have 2 days off during Mon-Friday and once permanent the salary and the bonus will be increased.
The role will include:
• Greeting customers and managing basic queries
• Providing high quality customer service to all customers that enter the store
• Supporting the sales team with ad-hoc duties
• Various administration duties
• Checking stock for the store
• Outbound customer service calls to customers
• Ensure customers receive the best service available
• Using quoting tools to support customers with their purchase
• Visiting clients properties to assist with queries or to help price up a job
• Act as an ambassador for the brand
If you have customer service and administration experience, then I would love to hear from you! Please apply online with your up to date CV, if you have any questions please email me on David.Newman@Reedglobal.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job