will supervise the Sales Team and look after F&I dealings for the Site.
Reporting in to the Sales Manager, the Showroom / Business Manager will be responsible for maximising the profitable sales of finance and insurance products. Your responsibilities will also include:
• Assisting in the closing of vehicle sales by providing finance products as an aid to selling.
• Monitoring and supporting Sales Executives during the sales process, engaging directly with customers at the appropriate time.
• Selling of finance and Insurance business using approved providers.
• Ensuring F&I policies are followed by all employees when using finance and insurance products.
• Ensuring that Sales Management, General Management and other front line sales employees are kept abreast of developments in the finance and insurance market.
• Making sure compliance administration is satisfactorily completed for all customers.
• Making sure all customers are properly referred in the appropriate manner and handled by the showroom manager.
• Managing the REEF system, regarding sales, renewals, process and reporting.
• The training and coaching of Sales Executives in sales process and products.
• The ownership of renewals and prospecting events.
• The management of vehicle delivery processes.
• Overseeing all financial transactions and ideally personally receipting all payments.
As a Showroom / Business Manager, you would be an outstanding salesperson and have up-to-date knowledge and relevant experience gained within the finance and insurance industry. You will also:
• Have an ability to build exceptional customer relationships and negotiate profitable transactions.
• Have the ability to mentor and develop others while being regarded as a member of a team.
• OTE up to £50,000
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job